Mailbird Meets Grammarly: Flawless Emails
Good news is always worth sharing, and we're thrilled to tell you that Grammarly is now integrated with Mailbird and available to all our users.
With this powerful tool, you can instantly review your writing quality and grammar, and take your correspondence to new levels of professionalism with ease.
Are you as excited as we are? Read on to learn more!
What Is Grammarly?
Grammarly strives to help people understand one another, whenever and wherever they communicate in English. With suggestions to improve spelling, punctuation, grammar, and clarity, Grammarly can help you make every sentence concise and easy to follow while ensuring it sounds the way you want it to.
And now Grammarly suggestions are available in Mailbird to help you write professional emails that are clear, effective, and mistake-free.
Here's how you can begin using Grammarly in your Mailbird app in three easy steps.
How to Activate Grammarly in Mailbird
If you're about to install Mailbird, note that you'll be prompted to choose apps — including Grammarly — after setup. But if you already use Mailbird, follow these steps:
1. Launch Mailbird and click the three dots at the bottom left. This opens the Integrations menu.
2. Find Grammarly in the list of apps and tick the box next to it to activate the integration.
3. When you compose an email, Grammarly will automatically check your writing, underline misspelled words and grammatical issues, and offer other suggestions designed to improve your writing. You'll be able to see the total number of suggestions available for you in the bottom-right corner of the Compose window.
How Exactly Can Grammarly Help You?
Grammarly helps you communicate effectively and as you intend by;
- Eliminating grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes
- Making sure your word choices sound natural and fluent
Try It Out!
If you are new to Mailbird, click here to download the latest version of Mailbird with Grammarly already integrated, and start your free trial.
If you already have an account, update and relaunch Mailbird to get your Grammarly integration.
Any questions left? Reach out to our customer support to get an answer!